OPEN GYM: Athletes will enter through the front door, have temperature checked, hand sanitizer sprayed on hands and will be directed to open gym. The indoor viewing area is closed at this time. Due to our restrictions, only athletes registered for open gym and assigned staff members will be allowed to enter the building. The water fountains will also be unavailable at this time. Be sure to bring a water bottle with you. Please keep in mind that there will NOT be any hands on spotting during these classes. These classes are for all skill levels but athletes must be able to perform the skill on their own.
– Staff Members will be wearing masks
– Cleaning of mats will occur before and after use
– Temperatures will be taken upon arrival with a non-touch thermometer
– Hand sanitizer before and after class
– If you have a temperature over 99 degrees, you will not be permitted into open gym.